Voicemail is a service which answers your calls and subsequently informs you via an SMS about the message left on your voicemail, which you can check at your convenience.
In what situations can you use the voicemail?
The voicemail will answer your calls when your telephone is switched off or when you are not in the network coverage area. When you become available again, voicemail will send you an SMS message informing you that you have new message left, which you can listen to.
What are the features of voicemail service?
- Simple number for message listening, 14077
- FREE OF CHARGE message listening
- Available to all users
- Fast and simple use of the menu
- Activation and deactivation by dialling the number of the Customer Call Centre 1700 and through My Menu *123#
- Change language option
In what situations can you use voicemail?
Voicemail is adjusted in the system to switch on only in the situations when your telephone is switched off or when you are not in the network coverage area.
How to activate voicemail?
- By dialling the Customer Call Centre at 1700 or through My Menu *123#
- In Telenor stores.
How to listen to the messages?
- To listen to the messages from your mobile telephone, you need to dial the number 14077, or +3826914077 while roaming, and you will be informed about new messages or to access the voicemail menu.
- To listen to the messages from other number, you need to call 14088 or +38216914088 while roaming, after which you will be asked to enter your telephone number as well as the password for access to the new voicemail.
Listening to the messages and access to the voicemail from Telenor network is FREE OF CHARGE!
The user of the Telenor network who is leaving the message is charged according to the official pricelist of Telenor for the calls within the network.
When leaving or listening to the messages from a landline, other mobile networks, other country or in roaming, you are charged for the calls to the Telenor network according to the rates of the operator whose network you are currently using.
How to deactivate new voicemail?
- By calling the number of the Customer Call Centre 1700 or through My Menu *123#
- In Telenor stores.