How to send your complaint?
- In person by coming to the nearest Telenor shop;
- by fax 069800405 for private customers;
- by email email@example.com;
- by phone 1700
- by postal delivery Rimski trg 4; 81000 Podgorica
Letter should consist a phone number or user account for which the Complaint is intended, adress on which is possible to send a written reply, and a contact phone number. Complaints without phone number of user account can not be proccessed.
Response will be given within the period determined by Law.
- Response to complaints sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org will be secured by password, which will be sent by SMS to the number for which the complaint was sent
- In order to secure personal information, complaints regarding suspended or deactivated numbers can be filed in Telenor shops or sent by post to adress Rimski Trg4; 81000 Podgorica.